[Arabidopsis] Re: pBI121 sequencing primer sequences

kumar2501 from gmail.com via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kumar2501 from gmail.com)
Wed Mar 19 06:56:24 EST 2014

On Tuesday, December 27, 2011 3:33:10 PM UTC+5:30, Yuanqing Jiang wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Could anyone provide a pair of sequencing primer sequences that for
>
> sequencing the insert cloned into pBI121, in place of GUS gene? I
>
> designed one pair using Primer3, and it worked in colony PCR, but did
>
> not work in sequencing.
>

> thanks,
>

> Smith

Dear Smith,
In my experience sequencing is not successful with insert in binary vector. If your insert is sequenced in cloning vector no need to do sequencing after sub cloning. However you can perform a restriction digestion form binary vector carrying your insert.