[Arabidopsis] Agro strain

KEMAL MELIH TASKIN via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kmtaskin from comu.edu.tr)
Mon Nov 10 10:26:50 EST 2014

Dear All,
I was wondering if someone would like to share with me any Agro strain that
I can use for Arabidopsis transformation in my Plant Biotechnology lecture?

I would be grateful if someone could possibly send me the strain harboring
a binary vector with NPTII and GUS genes...

Thank you very much in advance.
Best,

Melih

Kemal Melih TASKIN, Lecturer