[Arabidopsis] PhD studentship available at the Washington State University

Tanaka, Kiwamu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kiwamu.tanaka from wsu.edu)
Tue Nov 11 20:22:53 EST 2014

A PhD student position starting in the Fall 2015 semester (start time may be during summer) is available in our Lab (http://plantpath.wsu.edu/people/faculty/kiwamu-tanaka/) in the Department of Plant Pathology and the Molecular Plant Science Program at the Washington State University. Our group is interested in plant innate immune sensing of danger signals during plant-pathogen interactions. Students with excellent research experience in plant molecular biology, molecular genetics and/or biochemistry are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants are recommended to send a resume (curriculum vitae) and a brief description of research experience/interests to Dr. Kiwamu Tanaka by email (kiwamu.tanaka [at] wsu.edu). For more information about the Plant Pathology Department and the Molecular Plant Science Program, please see the following links: http://plantpath.wsu.edu/ and http://mps.wsu.edu/=