[Arabidopsis] Re: CaMV35S min promoter

ashu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ashutosh.biotech from gmail.com)
Mon Jun 8 09:43:41 EST 2015

On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 5:52:06 AM UTC+1, Smith Chiang wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> could anyone tell me the sequence of CaMV35S minimal promoter? I
> searched for a while but failed to know it. I need to know the
> sequence so as to design primers for constructing a vector.
>
> thanks,
>
> Smith

Hi,
There are different variants of 35S promoter sequence. Below URL will help you to decide 35S promoter sequence for your work and also look for cross ref to get sequence information.

Cheers
Ashu
http://blogg.slu.se/forskarbloggen/files/2013/02/GMcrops2012-Podevin.pdf