[Arabidopsis] CaMV35S min promoter

Eric Lam via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ericl89 from hotmail.com)
Wed Jun 10 04:40:15 EST 2015

Adding to Bernd's message, just wanted to point out that the -90 version of the 35S promoter is not "minimal" since it contains an as-1 site that interacts with a number of bZIP transcription factors in the TGA family and will drive root expression in the meristematic zone. It is also known to functionally interact with some cis-acting elements upstream.

Eric Lam
Distinguished Professor
Plant Biology & Pathology
Foran Hall, Rm. 216