[Arabidopsis] FW: Consultant - Agronomy Ontology Curator at Bioversity International

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Fri Jun 26 08:39:00 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

The vacancy announcement for the position of Consultant - Agronomy Ontology Curator at Bioversity International based in Montpellier, France, has now been posted on our web site; you can access it through the link:

http://www.bioversityinternational.org/jobs/

Could you please assist us in our search for suitable candidates by making this vacancy announcement known to others whom you think might be interested in the position.

Many Thanks