[Arabidopsis] searching for AS1:LHG4 seeds

Kelley, Dior R [GDCBA] via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by dkelley from iastate.edu)
Mon Apr 11 10:18:49 EST 2016

I’m trying locate Arabidopsis seeds carrying the AS1:LHG4 transgene described in Eshed et al., Current Biology 2001. The original stocks are no longer readily available, so I’m hoping another lab has used them more recently and maintained a seed stock. If so, I would greatly appreciate some seeds for propagation.

Best,
Dior

Dior Kelley, PhD
Adjunct Assistant Professor
Department of Genetics, Development and Cell Biology
1079 Carver Co-Lab
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

ph. 515-294-2438