[Arabidopsis] Cold Spring Harbor Asia Conference 2016

Keiko Sugimoto via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by keiko.sugimoto from riken.jp)
Mon Apr 11 00:46:19 EST 2016

Dear Arabidopsis community,

We warmly invite you to join us at the first Cold Spring Harbor Asia Conference in Japan, focusing on "Latest Advances in Plant Development and Environmental Response"  (https://www.csh-asia.org/2016meetings/plant.html). We have great speakers and we will select many oral speakers from poster presenters. We will also provide travel fellowships for students and postdocs.

When:Nov 29th (tue) ~ Dec 2nd (fri) 2016
Where:Awaji International Conference Center, Awaji island, Kobe (http://www.yumebutai.org/english/index.html)

Major Topics:
1. Cellular signalling in development
2. Cellular signalling in environmental response
3. Cell-to-cell communication
4. Long-distance signal transport
5. Epigenetic control in development
6. Epigenetic control in environmental response
7. New technologies

Keynote Speakers:
Yoshikatsu Matsubayashi, Nagoya University, Graduate School of Science, JAPAN
Kenichiro Itami, Nagoya University, Graduate School of Science, JAPAN

Invited Speakers:
Isabel Bäurle, University Potsdam, GERMANY
Youssef Belkhadir, Gregor Mendel Institute of Molecular Plant Biology, AUSTRIA
Philip Benfey, HHMI/Duke University, USA
Ana Caño-Delgado, Center for Research in Agricultural Genomics, SPAIN
Xiaofeng Cao, Institute of Genetics & Developmental Biology, CAS, China
Sean Cutler, University of California, Riverside, USA
Joseph Ecker, HHMI / The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, USA
Edward Farmer, University of Lausanne, SWITZERLAND
Wolf Frommer, Stanford University, USA
Hiroo Fukuda, The University of Tokyo, JAPAN
Simon Gilroy, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
Zhizhong Gong, China Agricultural University, CHINA
Tetsuya Higashiyama, Nagoya University, JAPAN
Ildoo Hwang, Integrative Biosciences and Bitechnology, Postech, SOUTH KOREA
David Jackson, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA
Michael Knoblauch, Washington State University, USA
Ryan Lister, The University of Western Australia, AUSTRALIA
Karl Oparka, The University of Edinburgh, UNITED KINGDOM
Salome Prat, Centro Nacional de Biotecnología-CSIC , SPAIN
Sabrina Sabatini, University of Rome, La Sapienza, ITALY
Ken Shirasu, RIKEN Center for Sustainable Resource Science, JAPAN
Rüdiger Simon, Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, GERMANY
Rosangela Sozzani, North Carolina State University, USA
Keiko Sugimoto, RIKEN Center for Sustainable Resource Science, JAPAN
Bing Yang, Iowa State University, USA
Jian-Kang Zhu, Purdue University and Shanghai Center for Plant Stress Biology, USA/CHINA
Cyril Zipfel, The Sainsbury Laboratory, UNIITED KINGDOM

We will open the registration soon. We look forward to seeing you all in Kobe!

CSHA plant biology 2016 Organizing committee
Philip Benfey
Wolf Frommer
Keiko Sugimoto
Jian-Kang Zhu