[Arabidopsis] Fwd: Deadline Extended: Applications/Nominations for Executive Director of the World Food Center

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Fri Apr 29 13:45:14 EST 2016

Joanna Friesner, PhD
Sent from my iPhone. Apologies for brevity and any typos.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Linda Fairfield <ldfairfield from ucdavis.edu<mailto:ldfairfield from ucdavis.edu>>
Date: April 29, 2016 at 11:23:21 AM PDT
To: "'academic-fed from ucdavis.edu<mailto:academic-fed from ucdavis.edu>' (academic-fed from ucdavis.edu<mailto:academic-fed from ucdavis.edu>)" <academic-fed from ucdavis.edu<mailto:academic-fed from ucdavis.edu>>
Subject: Deadline Extended:  Applications/Nominations for Executive Director of the World Food Center

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know that the application deadline for the executive director position for the World Food Center has been extended to May 31, 2016.  Please share this information with colleagues (internal and external to UC Davis) who may be interested in applying for the position.

Please refer to the website for more information on this position as well as application instructions:
http://chancellor.ucdavis.edu/executive-recruitments/executive_director_WFC.html

Sincerely,
Helene

Helene R. Dillard, Ph.D.
Dean
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
University of California, Davis
150 Mrak Hall
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
hrdillard from ucdavis.edu<mailto:hrdillard from ucdavis.edu>
TEL (530) 752-1605
FAX (530) 752-9049
http://caes.ucdavis.edu<http://caes.ucdavis.edu/>