[Arabidopsis] Postdoc in Plant Cell and Developmental Biology

Keiko Sugimoto via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by keiko.sugimoto from riken.jp)
Mon Nov 21 01:09:22 EST 2016

Dear Arabidopsis community,

Postdoc position in Plant Cell and Developmental Biology

Keiko Sugimoto lab, RIKEN CSRS, Yokohama Japan

We are looking for a high talented and motivated postdoc to investigate how plants control organ regeneration. We take genetic and genomic approaches to uncover how transcriptional networks orchestrate plant cell reprogramming and how epigenetic mechanisms ensure its timely progression. We have identified key transcriptional regulators in plant cell reproramming (Curr Biol 2011, Plant Cell 2013) and have shown how their expression is epigenetically controlled (Nature Plants 2015, COPB 2015, Development 2016). Successful candidate will be involved in characterising novel transcriptional and/or epigenetic mechanisms that govern reprogramming in response to environmental stress.

Candidates should have a strong background in plant genetics and molecular biology. Candidates with experience in cell and developmental biology, genomics, epigenomics and plant physiology are encouraged to apply.

For further information, please contact Keiko Sugimoto (keiko.sugimoto from riken.jp) and check the website (http://www.riken.jp/en/careers/researchers/20161012_3/).

Keiko Sugimoto

Keiko Sugimoto
Group Leader