[Arabidopsis] Postdoc position, UV-B Signalling, University of Geneva, Switzerland

Roman Ulm via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Roman.Ulm from unige.ch)
Sat Nov 19 12:09:15 EST 2016

Postdoctoral position available
UV-B Signalling in Plants
University of Geneva, Switzerland

Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position to study UV-B perception, signalling and responses. Our group has a strong interest in early UV-B photoreceptor-mediated events regulating UV-B-induced photomorphogenesis and acclimation in plants, as well as the role of MAP Kinase Phosphatase 1 in UV-B stress signalling (for more information on our group please see http://biveg.unige.ch/labs/ulm).

We are looking for a talented new team member. The successful candidate is highly motivated, has a strong interest in plant signal transduction and photobiology, and demonstrated expertise in molecular biology, biochemistry or related (first-author paper in a major international journal). Previous substantial experience with molecular techniques is essential.

Please send a single PDF file, including curriculum vitae, motivation letter, copies of most recent diplomas and contact details of 2-3 references by e-mail to Roman Ulm (roman.ulm from unige.ch<mailto:roman.ulm from unige.ch>)

Review of applications will begin immediately and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.