[Arabidopsis] Request For Seeds our construct of Heat /High temperature tolerant OE Arabidopsis lines

Rupesh Tayade via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rupesh.tayade from gmail.com)
Sat Oct 22 00:19:06 EST 2016

Dear All,

Greetings from Rupesh.

I am a PhD scholar in Kyngpook National university South Korea. In our lab
we are  working on heat stress tolerance genes which we would like to Over
express in Arabidopiss and later confirm in Rice.  We have allreday
generated some lines with the abiotic stress tolerant genes and want to
evaluate further .May i request you guys to share some seeds our construct
of Heat /High temperature tolerant OE lines or Construct ? This we can use
as a positive control in our experiment. Please do the Needful. Thanks in
advance

With Warm Regards,

*Rupesh Tayade*
PhD *Research Scholar*

School of Applied Biosciences

College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

Kyungpook National University

80 Daehakro, Bukgu, Daegu, 702-701, Republic of Korea

E-mail : rupesh.tayade from gmail.com