[Arabidopsis] Run-off election for New NAASC members/ ICAR 2020 co-chairs

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Sat Sep 10 16:11:08 EST 2016

Dear North American researcher (living/working in USA, Canada, Mexico
only)-

If you did not recently receive an email from me (sender looks like:
jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu via surveymonkey.com) asking for you to vote in the
runoff election for NAASC members, and you want to vote, please first
check your spam box and then email me and I'll add you to the survey
monkey list so you can get the survey.

Alternatively, you can look at the top 15 list below and choose UP to TWO
different names and email them to me directly and I will enter them for
you into the database. Please don't vote twiceŠ and be sure not to reply
to arab-gen with your votes! Just send to jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)

Deadline to vote- Sept. 17th, 11:59 pm PST.

Top 15 vote-getters (in no particular order!)
Daniel Szymanski, Purdue University (SA)
Patrick Masson, University of Wisconsin (USA)
Julie Law, Salk Institute (USA)
Ljerka Kunst, University of British Columbia (Canada)
G. Eric Schaller, Dartmouth (USA)
John McDowell, Virginia Tech (USA)
Lucia Strader, Washington University in St. Louis (USA)
Michael Neff, Washington State University (USA)
Federica Brandizzi, MSU DOE Plant Research Laboratory (USA)
Peter McCourt, University of Toronto (Canada)
Ben Holt,University of Oklahoma (USA)
Kim Gallagher, University of Pennsylvania (USA)
Shinhan Shiu, Michigan State University (USA)
Roger Innes, Indiana University (USA)