[Arabidopsis] Re: Run-off election for New NAASC members/ ICAR 2020 co-chairs

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Mon Sep 12 14:07:49 EST 2016

I accidentally left Stewart Gillmor (Mexico) off my email to the news
group-
His name IS correctly on the survey monkey list...
My apologies.
Full runoff list is below (in no particular order):

  Stewart Gillmor, LANGEBIO-CINVESTAV (México)

  Daniel Szymanski, Purdue University (USA)

  Patrick Masson, University of Wisconsin (USA)

  Julie Law, Salk Institute (USA)

  Ljerka Kunst, University of British Columbia (Canada)

  G. Eric Schaller, Dartmouth (USA)

  John McDowell, Virginia Tech (USA)

  Lucia Strader, Washington University in St. Louis (USA)

  Michael Neff, Washington State University (USA)

  Federica Brandizzi, MSU DOE Plant Research Laboratory (USA)

  Peter McCourt, University of Toronto (Canada)

  Ben Holt,University of Oklahoma (USA)

  Kim Gallagher, University of Pennsylvania (USA)

  Shinhan Shiu, Michigan State University (USA)

  Roger Innes, Indiana University (USA)

On 9/10/16 2:11 PM, "arab-gen-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu on behalf of
Joanna Friesner" <arab-gen-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu on behalf of