[Arabidopsis] DEX-inducible GFP-tag Gateway plasmid

Nico Dissmeyer via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nico.dissmeyer from ipb-halle.de)
Mon Sep 19 15:48:07 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

for a while already, we have been trying to get our hands on a Gateway-compatible destination vector which is DEX-inducible and leads to an N- or C-terminal (or both) fluorescent tag. There is one derivative of pTA7001 available but we were unable to use it for further modificaton.

Because we did not find any other published reagents, we are also interested in potential unpublished reagents that could possibly be made available.

Thank you very much for your help,

best wishes,

Nico

_______________________________

Dr. Nico Dissmeyer

Independent Junior Research Group on Protein Recognition and Degradation
ScienceCampus Halle - Plant-Based Bioeconomy

Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry (IPB)
Weinberg 3
D-06120 Halle (Saale)
Germany

www.ipb-halle.de