[Arabidopsis] N-term 2017 meeting in Halle, Germany

Nico Dissmeyer via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nico.dissmeyer from ipb-halle.de)
Thu Aug 3 12:42:46 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I briefly would like to bring to your attention a small interdisciplinary meeting that we are organizing at Halle, Germany from Sept 11 to 13, 2017:

'N-term 2017: Proteostasis via the N-terminus' - Please check out our website for further information: nterm2017.org

Topic is broadly posttranslational protein modification with an impact on protein half-life and degradation. This includes proteases and ubiquitination as well as various model systems from bacteria, animals, plants, agriculture and disease as well as proteomics and analytics.

A special emphasis is on plant proteostasis in model plants, crops and the context of agriculture and environmental stress.

We still have a couple of free places available; participation at the conference is free of charge.

kind regards,

Nico Dissmeyer

_______________________________

Dr. Nico Dissmeyer

Head of Independent Junior Research Group on Protein Recognition and Degradation
ScienceCampus Halle - Plant-Based Bioeconomy

Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry (IPB)
Weinberg 3
D-06120 Halle (Saale)
Germany

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4156-3761

www.ipb-halle.de
www.sciencecampus-halle.de
www.dissmeyerlab.org

nico.dissmeyer from ipb-halle.de
tel: ++49 (0) 345 5582 1710
twtr @NDissmeyer

join us: "N-term 2017 - Proteostasis via the N-terminus“
more information at: nterm2017.org