[Arabidopsis] IGC Symposium 2017: Plant RNA Biology

Ana Confraria via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by confraria from biocafe.org)
Fri Aug 4 04:26:59 EST 2017

Dear all,

I'd like to let you know that you can still register for the IGC Symposium 2017
on Plant RNA Biology until August 6th.

This will be a small meeting, providing an overview on the recent
developments in plant RNA Biology and posttranscriptional gene regulation
including sessions on mRNA processing and degradation, RNA structure, small
RNAs and long non-coding RNAs.

It will be held at the Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Oeiras,
Portugal on 27th
and 28th September 2017.

For more information, please visit our website: bitly.com/plantrna2017

Looking forward to meeting you in Oeiras.

Best wishes,
Ana Confraria