[Arabidopsis] Hold the Date: Gordon Research Conference: Dynamic Plant Systems - June 10-15, 2018

Gloria Coruzzi via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by gc2 from nyu.edu)
Fri Sep 8 15:29:31 EST 2017

Colleagues -           Please HOLD THE DATE for the Gordon Research Conference on “Dynamic Plant Systems”
		        		                   GRC: https://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?id=11956 <https://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?id=11956>
The theme of the 2018 Plant Molecular Biology GRC is "Dynamic Plant Systems”.  System Dynamics is a new and emerging field in biology and this GRC will be the first meeting of its kind in plants.  We aim to stimulate investigations of TIME across different scales and levels.  The talks span different TIME-scales (minutes, hours, days, years) - and different levels of inquiry - from epigenetic and transcription dynamics, to dynamics of cell biological and developmental processes, to whole plant physiology and evolutionary dynamics. Our program will bring together thought-leaders in this new and emerging field of Plant System Dynamics that span PIs, post-docs and students in an intimate setting with much interaction and discussion. We hope that you will share our enthusiasm for the timely - no pun intended -  topic of the meeting and join us!

 HOLD THE DATE & PLAN AHEAD!   We hope to see you there!

Gloria Coruzzi, Chair & Rob McClung, Co-Chair.

**********************************
Dr. Gloria Coruzzi
Carroll & Milton Petrie Professor
New York University
Department of Biology
Center for Genomics & Systems Biology
12 Waverly Place
New York, N.Y. 10003

Contact Information:
gloria.coruzzi from nyu.edu <mailto:gloria.coruzzi from nyu.edu>
Office Phone:  212-998-3963
Fax: 212-995-4986

Coruzzi lab web page: http://coruzzilab.bio.nyu.edu <http://coruzzilab.bio.nyu.edu/>

Coruzzi Biology Faculty Web page: as.nyu.edu/biology/directory.gloria-coruzzi.html <http://as.nyu.edu/biology/directory.gloria-coruzzi.html>