[Arabidopsis] Re: Similar phenotype in overexpression and knockout

qiaomuli0529 from gmail.com via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by qiaomuli0529 from gmail.com)
Wed Apr 4 07:26:04 EST 2018

在 2010年5月3日星期一 UTC-3上午9:01:31,Ido Kron写道:
> I am puzzled that both over-expression and knockout of the kinase that I am
> working on result in the same phenotype (a reduction in the expression of
> several putative target genes, compaired with wild-type plants.) Does anyone
> know of other cases when over-expression and knockout mutations of a gene
> result in similar phenotypes.
>
> Thank you very much,
> Ido Kron
> The Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Hello Dr. Kron,

I am faced with the same situation as you posted here. May you tell me how you interpret your data finally?

Thanks in millions,
Arthur