[Arabidopsis] Registration for GARNet2018 now open.

Geraint Parry via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by geraint from garnetcommunity.org.uk)
Mon Apr 9 03:22:12 EST 2018

Registration is now open for GARNet2018: a Plant Science Showcase

https://garnet2018.weebly.com/

This meeting takes place at the University of York on Septemebr
18th-19th 2018.

We bring together experts from throughout the UK and across the globe to
discuss their excellent research.

As ever the bienniel GARNet meeting offer a great opportunities for
early career researchers to interact with these experts whilst offering
the chance to present their own work (10x talks selected from abstract,
15 Flash talks and two poster sessions).

The keynote talk is provided by Professor Dame Ottoline Leyser and there
are plenary sessions on these diverse topics:

- Large Scale Biology
- Innovations in Hormone Signaling
- Interacting with the Environment
- Out of Arabidopsis
- Novel Cell Imaging

https://garnet2018.weebly.com/schedule.html

Registration for ECRs is just £110. Please pass this information onto
your colleagues and students.

Thanks to all of our sponsors who make this meeting possible at these
prices:
https://garnet2018.weebly.com/sponsors.html

Cheers,
geraint parry on behalf of the GARNet advisory committee.

--
Please encourage your colleagues to sign up for the ArabUK Newsgroup.
Guaranteed no spam! https://goo.gl/oQMzRb

Dr Geraint Parry
https://geraintparry.weebly.com/
http://www.garnetcommunity.org.uk