[Arabidopsis] Commercial Source for Col-0 Seed

Laszlo Kovacs via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by lgk378 from gmail.com)
Mon Apr 30 12:40:08 EST 2018

Lehle Seeds will not be able to sell Col-0 seed for a while. Is there another supplier in the US who sells Col-0 seed? We have started growing our own, but could accelerate our progress by a few weeks if we could just order some.
thanks.
Laszlo Kovacs
Missouri State University