[Arabidopsis] Message from Arabidopsis newsgroup moderator!!! IMPORTANT, do not discard without reading.

Charles S Gasser via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by csgasser from ucdavis.edu)
Wed Mar 20 14:26:50 EST 2019

Dear mailing list members,

This newsgroup in its current form is going to be retired and archived as the software can no longer be maintained. The archives will be searchable (at another location) but no new items will be posted. Given the low traffic on the newsgroup, we would like to know how well used/useful it is and if a superior replacement should be provided.

Please (please, please!) fill out a VERY SHORT survey by clicking on one of the links below:

English: https://goo.gl/forms/gR2dZvNKopTtV7uo1
Chinese: https://www.wenjuan.com/s/rM7nUf/

The surveys will stay open until April 1st. We really need your input so please take the very quick survey!

On behalf of the mailing list.

Chuck Gasser (csgasser from ucdavis.edu)
Arab-gen moderator since 1997!! (22 YEARS of moderate behavior)