Correction: Live Panel Discussion on "Lab-on-a-Chip: Integrated Systems in High-Throughput Biology"

Bio.com InFocus infocus at bio.com
Wed Sep 5 16:21:02 EST 2001

Dear <arrays at net.bio.net>,

Yesterday you received a draft version of an email message from
Bio.com that gave an incorrect date for our upcoming live panel
discussion.  Please note that the correct date and time for the
discussion is Thursday, September 6 at 10am PT.  An accurate
version of the message is included below.  Please accept our
apologies for this error.

*****************************Lab-on-a-Chip ***************************

Bio.com's InFocus series, "Lab-on-a-Chip," takes a look at the
technologies and platforms that are driving innovation in this exciting
new area of biotechnology. Our second feature in this series,
"Integrated Systems in High-Throughput Biology", includes a live panel
discussion broadcast in STREAMING AUDIO.

To join us for this discussion on Thursday, September 6 at 10am
Pacific Time (1pm EDT), go to:
http://www.bio.com/newsfeatures/newsfeatures_infocus.jhtml?InFocus=128915&action=discussio
(Be sure to copy the entire URL and paste it into your browser.)

We have invited leading scientists to discuss how the latest
technologies, materials and systems are capturing the benefits of
miniaturization, automation and informatics in the creation of
integrated microchips and systems.

We hope you will join us on September 6, 2001 at 10am PST (1pm EST).

Best Regards,

Bio.com

The Panelists

-William Pagels, Ph.D.
VP of Business Development and Marketing
BioMicro Systems, Inc.

-Sharat Singh, Ph.D.
VP of Assay Technologies
ACLARA BioSciences

-Steve Haswell, Ph.D.
The Lab-on-a-Chip Consortium
The University of Hull, UK

Submit Your Questions for our Panelists Now

Click to submit questions for our panelists ANYTIME prior to the live
event:
http://www.bio.com/newsfeatures/newsfeatures_infocus.jhtml?InFocus=128915&action=discussio
(Be sure to copy the entire URL and paste it into your browser.)

InFocus Editorial Calendar

For upcoming InFocus features:
http://www.bio.com/newsfeatures/newsfeatures_fochives.jhtml

InFocus Sponsors:

BioMicro Systems (http://www.biomicro.com)
IBC USA Conferences (http://www.bio.com/ibc.html)
Packard Bioscience (http://www.packardbioscience.com/)
QIAGEN (http://www.qiagen.com)

How to Tune in?

For complete instructions on how to tune in to Bio.com's
streaming discussions, go to:
http://www.bio.com/newsfeatures/newsfeature_help.jhtml?realmId=&action=download
(Be sure to copy the entire URL and paste it into your browser.)

Transcript & Audio file for "Lab-on-a-Chip:  Advances in Microfluidics"

Get the Transcript and Audio file for "Lab-on-a-Chip:  Advances in
Microfluidics" here:
http://www.bio.com/newsfeatures/newsfeatures_infocus.jhtml?InFocus=84629&action=transcript
(Be sure to copy the entire URL and paste it into your browser.)