virtual conference Real Player Version

Murray, Elizabeth murraye at Marshall.edu
Thu Sep 27 13:14:02 EST 2001

I can look into doing this at Marshall University- I think I can get better
attendance for the event among students and faculty thatn if we stop and
drive to Ohio (3 hrs each way).  We are very interested in doing this.  We
can get a room in the library with good seating etc and could get a pretty
good group together if people could step in and out from our site.
Thanks a lot!!!
Liz Murray
Integrated Science and Technology
Marshall University

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	willy valdivia granda [mailto:willy_valdivia at ndsu.nodak.edu]
Sent:	Wednesday, September 26, 2001 2:53 PM
To:	plantarrays at genome.Stanford.EDU; gene-arrays at itssrv1.ucsf.edu;
arrays at net.bio.net
Subject:	virtual conference Real Player Version

Dear Group

We are looking for people interested in set up a conference room with a
projector and internet connection to broadcast the Virtual Conference in
Genomics and Bioinformatics using RealPlayer live. We have only 100
licenses. There will be a chat
session and the participants in the RealPlayer live version will be able to
ask questions to the speaker.

Thank you,

Willy Valdivia
NDSU
http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/virtual-genomics/meetings.htm

Problems with the list?                E-mail:
owner-plantarrays at stanford.edu
Subscribing  send   "subscribe"   to
plantarrays-request at genome.stanford.edu
Unsubscribing  send "unsubscribe"  to