Please distribute our conference announcement

CAMDA CAMDA at CANCTR.mc.DUKE.EDU
Thu Jun 26 03:16:47 EST 2003

If you would please distribute our conference announcement below to your
mailing lists.

Thank you for your time,

Emily T. Allred

CAMDA Coordinator

Duke Bioinformatic Shared Resource

Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center

DUMC Box 3958

Durham, NC 27710

Voice: (919) 668-3412

Fax: (919) 681-8028

ANNOUNCING:

Critical Assessment of Microarray Data Analysis (CAMDA'03)

November 12 - 14, 2003

Hilton Hotel

Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A.

We invite you to join us at the 4th annual CAMDA conference providing the
opportunity for researchers to assess the state-of-the-art in microarray
data analysis techniques.  All speakers present an analysis of the same data
set, which helps the audience gain an understanding of current capabilities
and problems in the field. The conference also includes a 2 day vendor fair
and poster session.

The rules for submitting a paper are available on the web site and the data
sets have been released.  If you would like to present your work at CAMDA,
please review the rules for abstract submissions.

For more information and to register to join us please see our website.  We
hope to see you there.

www.camda.duke.edu/camda03