[Arrays] Announcing CAMDA'06 June 8th-9th, 2006!!!

CAMDA camda at mc.duke.edu
Fri Jul 8 10:14:33 EST 2005

Critical Assessment of MicroArray Data Analysis (CAMDA06)
June 8-9, 2006
Hilton Hotel
Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A.
Hosted by: Duke Biomedical Informatics Group, Duke Comprehensive Cancer
Center

We invite you to join us for the 6th annual CAMDA Conference to be held
June 8th and 9th, 2006 in Durham, NC.  This is an exciting year for CAMDA
as we add new aspects we have not tried in the past.  The conference will
also have a poster fair and a two day vendor fair. In addition, a
pre-conference seminar on June 7, 2006 will be offered to those who would
like an in-depth review of microarrays before the conference.

There is a single common challenge dataset from the CDC Chronic Fatigue
Syndrome Research Group that contains gene expression, proteomic, SNP, and
clinical data.  We hope this will foster integrative and biological
goal-oriented analysis.  Furthermore, the CDC has agreed to experimentally
validate biomarkers identified in submitted abstracts!  We have allowed
enough time so that the CDC will be able to perform the experiments and
present the results at the conference.  This exciting opportunity will
bring everyone's research efforts full circle by giving us a qualitative
measure of the analyses employed.

For more information on the CAMDA 06 "Call for Papers" and the "Call for
Posters" please check out our website at www.camda.duke.edu.