[Arrays] Question

steve wong sjwdawg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 19:57:29 EST 2006

Hi,

  I'm a new graduate student in the field of microarrays! I have a quick  question in regards to the affymetrix chip. Does anyone know the  percentage of DNA accumulation on this chip? Ideally, I would like to  see an experiment were soneone varied the time and measured DNA  hybridization/conc. They say the ideal hybridization condition is 16  hours...but I just want to see the data.