Jeffrey Sirianni sirianni at
Tue Apr 4 00:42:36 EST 1995

In article <Pine.PTX.3.91a.950403163730.14210N-100000 at>, James Labiak <jamesl at> says:
>Are any of you familiar with "good" software for teaching both
>undergraduates and graduate students concepts in audiometric masking?

There is software from Appliacian Audiological Software that can
be used to teach different concepts.  I got a demo some time ago,
but never really got into applying it to the classes I TA'ed for.
If you want an address, please contact me privately.

Jeff Sirianni     @(((<{
University of Texas at Austin
Communication Sciences and Disorders
CMA, 2nd Floor Clinic