Jeffrey Sirianni sirianni at
Tue Apr 4 00:44:00 EST 1995

In article <Pine.PTX.3.91a.950403163730.14210N-100000 at>, James Labiak <jamesl at> says:

>What software are you using to store/download patient demographics/test
>results on PC's?  What positive or negative features have you found with your
>software?  I've been using Datalink from GSI.  Please E-mail if you would
>like to hear my opinions/experiences regarding this software.  I would
>like to learn about your experiences with your software.

There is the new NOAH software that I saw at AAA, but I'm not really
that familiar with it.  If there is anyone who uses it, please respond
with your comments.

Jeff Sirianni     @(((<{
University of Texas at Austin
Communication Sciences and Disorders