Development of a WWW page

Jeffrey Sirianni sirianni at
Thu Apr 6 00:33:51 EST 1995

In article <1995Apr5.110548 at hobbit>, mccomas at (Karen McComas) says:
>I can handle a web page...I have developed a bunch already
>( for our department and a couple of other
>little projects.  Surf time to find all the resources may be a problem, but as
>far as a repository and setting up the links...I can cover that.  I would just
>need others to send me the tips.

That would be great.  As a group, let's contribute ideas for a WWW page
and Karen can start one as "Under Construction".  Let's exchange ideas
and discuss where we can go from there.

Jeff Sirianni     @(((<{
University of Texas at Austin
Communication Sciences and Disorders