Development of a WWW page

Tom Boismier, MPH teb at
Thu Apr 6 07:20:23 EST 1995

In article <1995Apr5.110548 at hobbit> mccomas at (Karen McComas) writes:

>I can handle a web page...I have developed a bunch already
>( for our department and a couple of other
>little projects.  Surf time to find all the resources may be a problem, but as
>far as a repository and setting up the links...I can cover that.  I would just
>need others to send me the tips.

Here's your first URL:

Is incredibly basic, has a description of University of Michigan Vestibular
Testing Center's services, and a reprint of "Programmatic Vestibular
Rehabilitation" (Shepard N.T., Telian S.A. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg
1995;112:173-82). I'm going to pretty it up and add more when (and if) I get
time. You can also jump to the UM Medical Center home page from here, and from
there to LOTS of medical pages.