POSITION AVAILABLE - ATLANTA

Terri Siegel artemis at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 15 18:02:25 EST 1995

Audiologist with diagnostic and hearing aid skills and experience needed to
join an Atlanta audiology private practice.   We have been in business since
1983 and currently have five locations.  We need an individual who is
comfortable with providing hearing and hearing aid services to both an adult
and pediatric population.  Our practice prides itself on remaining current and
on the cutting edge of technology thus experience with a variety of
pragrammable systems is a plus.  Individual MUST HAVE COMPLETED CFY AND AT
LEAST ONE YEAR'S EXPERIENCE .

If interested, please send  resume to:
 JOB INQUIRY
 2140 Peachtree Road