The Virtual Marketplace

merlin at merlin at
Sun Apr 30 00:54:39 EST 1995

Hello! I designed the Virtual Marketplace because I wanted a cybermall that
not only everyone could come to shop hassle free in, but was within the means
of most businesses to advertise on as well.  We charge $10 per month for up to
30k of storage (with no setup fee), which may include both text and graphics.
Online ordering is also available.  If you're interested, come check out our
site at If you do not have access to the WWW,
email merlin at and we will email you an information packet.
Service begins June 15,  1995 so come check us out before all the space is

Robert Robb
Virtual Marketplace Co.