Internships available in local major Recording Studios and Radio Stations Worldwide

Jimi Petulla musicbiz at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 7 14:38:06 EST 1995

RECORDING ENGINEER

   RADIO ANNOUNCER

* Learn by doing an Internship in a Major Recording Studio or Radio Station

* On The Job Training in Local Major Recording Studios/Radio Stations

* One on One Private Tutoring with the Chief Engineer or Program Director

* We have a network of over 10,000 Recording Studios/Radio Stations
worldwide, and we ad new studios and stations daily....

* Part time, Nights, Weekends. No experience required.

* EMPLOYER TRAINED ALTERNATIVE EDUCATION

CALL NOW for FREE Brochure and Information Package!
Recording tells how - CALL (310) 535-6805
EMAIL Address: musicbiz at earthlink.net