The computerization of audiology

JDBJRPAJ jdbjrpaj at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 20:45:42 EST 1995

David,
I am presently involved in computerizing my audiology dept. in a hospital
clinic
at this very moment. I went with Grason Stadler audiometers (I already had
two,
replaced one), and the HearWare program. I am running into some problems
as I am upgrading one computer (my Nicolet Spirit ABR computer) . Jack
Sbrenik from Software & Systems who developed Hearware has been very
helpful
I hope to be up and running by the end of August. Can let you know how it
goes.
I have ordered NOAH and it is backordered, delivery sometime this fall.

Barbara Cherecwich MA CCC-A
Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Taunton,   MA