Audiology and the Military

Robert Pluta rpluta at
Mon Aug 21 23:28:00 EST 1995

In article <414mqp$p85 at>, jayh555 at (JayH555) wrote:

> Absolutely the best opportunity for professional advancement/autonomy
> around.
> However with downsizing, the number of positions is somewhat limited.
> Remember that you might have to move every three years to places you might
> not want to and you have to maintain  a high level of physical fitness.
> If that's for you, I'd take any uniformed position I could get my hands
> on.

I'd be willing to talk with others about audiology and the USAF. It's the
best job I've ever had but it's not for everyone.

All disclaimers apply

Rob Pluta            "The truth is the light, the light is the way,
5380 Medical #405    the less folks know, the more they have to say."
San Antonio TX 78240 --The Remains, c.1966