Ready for operation

susan moreland smorelan at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Mon Aug 28 13:14:31 EST 1995

someone just asked about getting an email subscription to this group so i
thought i would re-post these instructions. since several other people have
asked about it in the past, i think it may be beneficial to everyone.

if anyone has any further questions, please contact jeff sirianni or me and
we will be glad to help.

susan moreland

susan

we stroll together silently,