(none)

Kelton Morris wmckm at nando.net
Mon Dec 4 12:06:15 EST 1995

I'm new to the Internet environment and I am trying to find resources and/or research on several Pediatric Audiology
topics.  Do you know of anywhere on-line that I could find technical documents pertaining to these topics?  If not, do you
know of any books or journals that might have information related to these topics?  The topics are:

	Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA)
	Behavioral Observation Audiometry (BOA)
	Conditioned Orientation Reflex (COR)
	Tangible Reinforcement Operant Conditioning Audiometry (TROCA)
	Play Audiometry
	Audiometric Screening (Pediatrics)
	Auropalpebral Reflex (APR)

Are there any Graduate Audiology programs that have their libraries out on the Internet?  If so could you tell me how to
get to them. I would appreciate any help you could give me to locate any of these topics out on the Internet?

Any help you could give regarding the above topics and where I could find these resources either on-line or
off would be greatly appreciated.  Plese e-mail me at the address below with any help!

Thank you!

Kelton Morris
wmckm at nando.net

Name: Kelton Morris