Postbac/Pregrad Programs

Captain Curious thecurious at thisschool.edu
Mon Dec 4 09:24:16 EST 1995

I've recently begun to consider audiology as a career option, after
becoming better acquainted with the practice of clinical audiology
through a close friend.  He mentioned the existence of pre-grad school
(MS, though I guess if it's possible to go directly to AuD, that would
work - I'm unfamiliar w/ the new degree hierarchy) curriculum of a
year's coursework, or the like, to prep for application.

Any of you good folks know of such offerings, or the credibility of
such a suggestion?  Any info would be appreciated... followup to the
list, no easy email access here...

BTW- If it matters (in most areas it does) I have a recent BA in
chemistry, ~3.0 undergrad GPA, & 2100+ on my GRE...

Thanks!
Captain Curious