OAEs...your opinions?

Rogue2 STU_LCBRAZ at vax1.acs.jmu.edu
Fri Dec 8 08:03:21 EST 1995

In <30BF1DCE.753 at cyberport.net> arsias at cyberport.net writes:

> Please don't restrict replies to email.  I, too am interested in
> finding out what y'all think.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alan Sias

Well, so far I've only received two replies...and the post has been
up for almost two weeks.  The orginal post may have even expired...
I haven't checked.  I'd be happy to forward anything that was sent
to me to interested parties...if I still have it. (hehehe...)

I think many people replied to the post from "Cool" on here, and
therefore didn't write me, having already noted their opinion.
But this is just my impression. :)

-Laura Braz
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA