Postbac/Pregrad Programs

dybala at dybala at
Fri Dec 8 09:19:20 EST 1995

Rogue2 (STU_LCBRAZ at wrote:
> > Any of you good folks know of such offerings, or the credibility of

> As far as I know, the AuD has not been adopted universally yet.
> There are only a few schools in the U.S. that have this as their
> graduation requirement.  So far, ASHA only states that studies
> through the Master's level is required to practice Audiology (along
> with the necessary exams and such)

** Right now a Masters Degree is required but ASHA has already passed
through legislative council that the entry level degree for audiology
will be the AuD starting in 2005 (not sure about the year)

Of course this does not include the whole issue of state lic.
but I have to get to class.

Thank you for your support,
Paul Dybala
dybala at