Vestibular Rehab Therapy

Tom Boismier boismier at umich.edu
Tue Dec 12 09:44:42 EST 1995

In article <4ai7tm$6aa at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, asbfun at aol.com says...

>    Can someone out there direct me to a short course in Vestibular
>Rehabilitation Therapy? Is there any great research going on in this area?
>Any really informative texts or manuals?
>   Email me personally, please. Thanks in advance!

We offer an annual 3 day VRT course here at University of Michigan, next one
is May 1996. There is LOTS of research being done on the topic. If you have
World-Wide Web access, look at:

	http://www.teleport.com/~veda/

The home page of the Vestibular Disorders Association, which has pointers to
other sites.

Unfortunately, my home page has been shut down, so if you need more info,
email me at boismier at umich.edu with your snailmail address, and I'll send you
some articles.