SSW

George Cire gcire at icsi.net
Wed Dec 20 22:15:40 EST 1995

Alan Sias <arsias at cyberport.net> wrote:
>I am interested in offering the SSw in my clinic.  Does it still
>require a training process?  If so, does anybody know where/when one
>is??
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Alan Sias
>The Hearing Clinic of Kalispell
>Kalispell, Montana

You may obtain the test materials from Auditec of St. Louis.  The
instructions and interpertation information is fairly well documented.
Jack Katz of SUNY Buffalo once did traning and published a newsletter.
An E-Mail to him might yeild this information.  I attended one of his
courses 15 years ago and it was very good. I think I saw his E-Mail
address on a homepage at SUNY?

George Cire
Victoria Regional Hearing Center
Victoria, TX