Software for Audiology

David & Gwen Coffin djcoffin at LINKNET.NET
Tue Jul 25 17:05:18 EST 1995

>I am interested in the software you've described  . . . {snip}
>Hal,

Here is the address for Audiologic Software, Inc.  They have a program that
can connect some pieces of equipment to a PC for reports.  I can't find all
of the information, and don't remember which units can be connected.  I am
sure they would be glad to send you the information.   I saw a demo at
either AAA or ASHA and it seemed impressive.  If you get it, let me know how
it is.

AUDIOLOGIC SOFTWARE, INC.
10407 GREENTOP ROAD
COCKEYSVILLE, MARYLAND  21030

Phone (800)666-9390 - or - (410)666-9388

David
David J. Coffin, M.A., CCC-A
Center for Audiology
Alexandria, LA