Cross-posting to deaf-l

Jeff Sirianni sirianni at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri Jun 2 13:39:34 EST 1995

On Mon, 29 May 1995, Susan Moreland wrote:

> yo say that audiology is being cross-posted to the deaf group?  does that
> mean that everything we say goes to them, as well?  if that's supposed to be
> the case, then i don't think it's working.  i juct checked that group and
> found nothing from our group.  incidentally, why is the cross-posting
> supposed to occur?

My mistake here, I saw that SOME of our discussion materials were being
cross-posted, but not all.  My mistake... Sorry folks...

* Jeff Sirianni                        *
* University of Texas at Austin        *
* Communication Sciences and Disorders *
* CMA, 2nd Floor Clinic                *
* Austin, TX  78712-1089               *
* sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu           *