Surgically inflicted tinnitus

Robert Alexander Leigh Robert at central2.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 16:42:30 EST 1995

I agree there is an urgent need for better information on the risks of
some operations. My friend also has surgically inflicted ear damage.(As
I am asking readers for further medical advice I covered her story in a
different news thread.) The result of her operation is that she has
been disabled for several months, and has been told by the legal
profession that there is a very good chance of compensation because the
hospital did not tell her about the risks. She requires compensation
simply to survive as disability allowances are inadequate.

I hope you can still keep up your musical pursuits.

Sincerely,

Robert Leigh   Robert at central2.demon.co.uk