Anybody out there?

Jeffrey Sirianni sirianni at uts.cc.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 2 11:17:58 EST 1995

In article <teb.385.2F55BCD4 at mailgw-vtc.oto.med.umich.edu>, teb at mailgw-vtc.oto.med.umich.edu (Tom Boismier, MPH) says:

>In article <thorton-0103950035570001 at harm.ccsm.uiuc.edu> thorton at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Tim Horton) writes:
>Whoever established this group (I saw the name, but my memory is swiss
>cheese...) has put up a couple of test posts to try out the different pathsways
>to get here, each have said "please wait for the official grand opening
>announcement as soon as I have finished setting things up" or words to that
>effect. Should be a good group once it gets going. Pass the word...

Well, we are now up and running !!

Susan Moreland will be posting a revised "Scope of Discussion" for
people who find this group, but are unsure to what it entails.  As
for now, the floor is basically open for questions and comments.

Jeff Sirianni
University of Texas at Austin
Communication Sciences and Disorders
     @(((<{