AuD

Terri Siegel artemis at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 4 07:02:23 EST 1995

Hi all,

     It's about time that there was a newsgroup for us!  I have been scouring
the internet to find some audiological discussions.  Have been talking with
several interested persons, namely George Osborne with AFA, Chuck Berlin with
Kresge Research, and others who are very interested in grouping together some
audiologists.  So now that we're here, let's stay active.
     Recently, you may be aware that there was a meeting in Atlanta for the
purpose of discussing the AuD degree and the feasibilty of establishing
standards and equivalency.  Very interested to get some thoughts from
professionals out in the field regarding pros and cons, and would you seek
equivalency if it were attainable through computer courses?

Terri, audiologist in Atlanta