feeling a little disconnected

Susan Moreland smorelan at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 6 10:45:44 EST 1995

It seems that my posts are not reaching everyone in the group -- a particular
problem since I'm a co-discussion leader!  I have consulted the systems
person here at O.S.U. and he told me to take a poll of sorts to find out who
is and is not receiving my messages.

So, my apologies for having to post this to the group, but could those of you
who are reading me loud and clear please send a blank message to my email
account so that I know that I'm actually connected?  My address is
smorelan at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu.

By the same token, anyone else who has posted from O.S.U. might want to
re-send their comments and questions because there's a very good chance that
no one outside of this university ever received them.

Let's hope that these little bugs will be worked out soon.  Thanks for taking
the time to help us isolated midwesterners!

Susan Moreland