ann landers

Robert Pluta rpluta at crl.com
Fri Mar 17 22:24:19 EST 1995

About 3 weeks ago there was an Ann Landers article from a concerned son
about parents who bought ITDs (in-the-drawers:)

Ann said to go to a medical doctor and have the MD encourage the parents
to use amplification. She kinda implied that an MD would be able to
encourage the parent to use hearing aids.

I know we're all busy doing our thing, but I was hoping we would've been
able to send an avalanche of mail to her and that column letting the US
public know that *audiologists* are the professionals best able to.....

Did anyone else see this column?

Rob